webmistress journal affiliates freebies credits
MY STORY
I Support Privacy Protection


WebMistress

-SHUYI-

30 JANUARY 1990

Currently studying in Ngee Ann Poly, Accountancy

Attached to CHEN DEWEI, DARRYL



recent entries
Charlie's 20th
I NEED A NEW JOB!!!
Results!!!
Yiwei's Celebration!!!
More photos for my trip
-BATAM TRIP- (15Mar- 18Mar)
2nd week of holidays
BF came over my hse today after his exam today, he...
Tiring Weekend
Boring Day...


wishlist
Overseas trip with Dearest
LG ice cream phone
More Shorts
More Jeans
New bag
More clothes
Dye my hair AGAIN!!!
New Laptop (WHITE&LIGHT)
Good Results
Pass my FTT
Get my driving licence before my 20th birthday


rewind


Tuesday, March 24, 2009
DIm Sum @ 8:00 PM

Dearest came over my hse early morning today, he must be very tired. Thanks for buying Mac breakfast. =) Today was self selecting timetable and i really must thanks HUITING for calling me, if not i will still be sleeping in my sweet dreams.
THANKS HUITING!!!

Went for morning jog with dearest today, it's like jogging in the rain cuz the rain was so heavy. I didnt jog much cuz my stamina suck. Really cannot make it man. Hahahs! After jogging, washed up and off we went for interviews. Firstly to my interview, then to his, to fill the application form. I was supposed to go for another interview, but not enough time.


After that, went Novena to meet Mom for lunch, DIM SUM!!! Had buffet dim sum and it's nice! So full la! Wanted to go for pub interview but dearest doesnt wan to work alone. I was suppose to pei him interview and work tgt too, but no i cant as I GOT A NEW JOB!! It's under probation so not really confirm yet. So for now, i will not say the place as i havent been confirm. =) Homed after that.

Dearest, i know u are unhappy, jealous or i also dunno wad. But dun worry la, i go work only sit there only. And u know i love you...

LOVES

-SHUYI-




©copyrighted 2008 punch-that-goblin.co.nr