webmistress journal affiliates freebies credits
MY STORY
I Support Privacy Protection


WebMistress

-SHUYI-

30 JANUARY 1990

Currently studying in Ngee Ann Poly, Accountancy

Attached to CHEN DEWEI, DARRYL



recent entries
Dim Sum Buffet
Marina Barrage
Outing with the girls
It's been a long time since i blogged. Dunno where...
Movies for 2 days
So grateful.
Happy Day
Couple Chef
My weekends...
Went up to grandma's hse today with dearest. Each ...


wishlist
Overseas trip with Dearest
LG ice cream phone
More Shorts
More Jeans
New bag
More clothes
Dye my hair AGAIN!!!
New Laptop (WHITE&LIGHT)
Good Results
Pass my FTT
Get my driving licence before my 20th birthday


rewind


Wednesday, April 15, 2009
Random @ 10:44 PM

I HATE BEING THREATENED...
I DISLIKE NAGGINGS...
=(((

The minute i got home today, mom started asking whether my bf coming over and stuff. I really dislike/hate the way she asks or talks to me. Nag, nag, nag. Give me attitude. I really dun like way she say, asking me to see her face if i wan my bf to stay or wad. Last time she wouldnt like this, the one dun really allow my bf to stay over is my sis. Now my sis allow, den she keep on like this. Damn irritated la.

Letting bf stayover is jus to convenience him and us. So that he dun have to travel up and down, also not as if we will do anything ar. =( Nvm, jus dun stay lo, i dun wanna see her face. NO!



©copyrighted 2008 punch-that-goblin.co.nr