webmistress journal affiliates freebies credits
MY STORY
I Support Privacy Protection


WebMistress

-SHUYI-

30 JANUARY 1990

Currently studying in Ngee Ann Poly, Accountancy

Attached to CHEN DEWEI, DARRYL



recent entries
Wad a bad day...
HAPPY MOTHERS' DAY!!!
....
Treasure it now!
Picture at KeppelBay
imisssurprises
My Weekend
Tiring day
My Wordy Blog
1st practical!


wishlist
Overseas trip with Dearest
LG ice cream phone
More Shorts
More Jeans
New bag
More clothes
Dye my hair AGAIN!!!
New Laptop (WHITE&LIGHT)
Good Results
Pass my FTT
Get my driving licence before my 20th birthday


rewind


Saturday, May 16, 2009
... @ 12:41 AM

Well, last night quarrel was brought forward today. I didnt reply his msg yesterday and today morning. He called many times, but i refused to answer. I dunno wad to say cuz i dun wanna quarrel with him in sch, i know i cant win my tears.

Who knows, even i nv answer his call, tears still won. Wth! WHY AM I SOOO WEAK??? WHY AM I A CRY BABY??? =((

Saw Yuhan in canteen2 today and she rushed towards me. Told her abt jh talk which made me cry again... Dunno why also. Too touched by him? Too disapointed in my him? I also dunno. But no matter wad, no one can replace DEAREST place. Even if in the future, he still will be my beautiful memories. =)

Dun push me away, dun push anyone to me...

During lecture was worst, couldnt control my feelings and tears at all. Scared my classmates. But thanks for telling me joke to cheer me up! =D

Non of us admit wrong, but he insists on coming to pick me for work. So everything went fine. He apologised after i demanded the 3magic words in Jurong Point Mac. Haha!

Pamela: Thanks for the concern! Dunno how u know also. Through yuhan or my blog?? HAHA! iloveyou! thanks for being there! =D

Huiting, Lixuan &Huishan: Thanks for consolling me! Sorry if i scare you all. But i think huiting and lixuan is used to it. Huishan will get use to it soon. HAHA! Choy!

Yuhan: Thanks for the hug!

nomoreswolleneyesplease...

Jiayou and complete all tutorials and projects please!
i need more power!!!

LOVES
-SHUYI-



©copyrighted 2008 punch-that-goblin.co.nr