webmistress journal affiliates freebies credits
MY STORY
I Support Privacy Protection


WebMistress

-SHUYI-

30 JANUARY 1990

Currently studying in Ngee Ann Poly, Accountancy

Attached to CHEN DEWEI, DARRYL



recent entries
Another nice weekends...
Coolcoolcool. Im using itouch now to blog. Kinda s...
Sister's 21st!!!
A nice weekend is gone again, looking forward to ...
Weekends is here!
=(((
Wed, 29 June
Nice weekends...
Huishan's celebration...
3othergirls...


wishlist
Overseas trip with Dearest
LG ice cream phone
More Shorts
More Jeans
New bag
More clothes
Dye my hair AGAIN!!!
New Laptop (WHITE&LIGHT)
Good Results
Pass my FTT
Get my driving licence before my 20th birthday


rewind


Wednesday, August 19, 2009
Did i made a wrong choice? @ 11:31 PM

Today, I decided to be honest. But being honest caused me to be in this situation, keep on waiting and worrying... I have faith that i didnt made the wrong decision, and i hope im right.

waiting,waitingandstillwaiting...

LOVES
-SHUYI-



©copyrighted 2008 punch-that-goblin.co.nr