webmistress journal affiliates freebies credits
MY STORY
I Support Privacy Protection


WebMistress

-SHUYI-

30 JANUARY 1990

Currently studying in Ngee Ann Poly, Accountancy

Attached to CHEN DEWEI, DARRYL



recent entries
=(
E-learning week...
Shopping day with aunt
11th...
...
Wad a bad day...
HAPPY MOTHERS' DAY!!!
....
Treasure it now!
Picture at KeppelBay


wishlist
Overseas trip with Dearest
LG ice cream phone
More Shorts
More Jeans
New bag
More clothes
Dye my hair AGAIN!!!
New Laptop (WHITE&LIGHT)
Good Results
Pass my FTT
Get my driving licence before my 20th birthday


rewind


Friday, May 29, 2009
=( @ 4:34 PM

I dun wish to quarrel with you during these few days before you go navy...
I'm very sad that i cant be able to accompany BF for the last few days before he go navy...
And worst, he will be going in when im having exams...
So luckily, and that's my last paper on the day he going in...
Why cant he go in a little bit later???
Or why cant the last exam paper be one day earlier???
=((((
Treasure the time now!!!
But things are not under my controls...
I dun wanna quarrel with you...
I wanna be HAPPY and spend the last few days together happily!!!

LOVES
-SHUYI-



©copyrighted 2008 punch-that-goblin.co.nr