webmistress journal affiliates freebies credits
MY STORY
I Support Privacy Protection


WebMistress

-SHUYI-

30 JANUARY 1990

Currently studying in Ngee Ann Poly, Accountancy

Attached to CHEN DEWEI, DARRYL



recent entries
imissyou...LOVES-SHUYI-
$888 Ang hao!!!
Special Post for WongHuiTing!
Holidays...
Fairytale Prince
Time to study!
=(
=(
E-learning week...
Shopping day with aunt


wishlist
Overseas trip with Dearest
LG ice cream phone
More Shorts
More Jeans
New bag
More clothes
Dye my hair AGAIN!!!
New Laptop (WHITE&LIGHT)
Good Results
Pass my FTT
Get my driving licence before my 20th birthday


rewind


Sunday, June 14, 2009
@ 12:32 AM

I think im going to fall sick soon... =(((
My left eye pain pain, like going to swollen. Too heatly i think.
PLEASE DUN SWOLLEN!!! I STILL NEED TO GO WORK AND FACE PEOPLE!!!
FTT again on the coming monday and i got no time to study! Shit! I DUN WANNA FAIL AGAIN MAN!!! HAHAHS!
Holidays = Work + Projects

LOVES
-SHUYI-



©copyrighted 2008 punch-that-goblin.co.nr