webmistress journal affiliates freebies credits
MY STORY
I Support Privacy Protection


WebMistress

-SHUYI-

30 JANUARY 1990

Currently studying in Ngee Ann Poly, Accountancy

Attached to CHEN DEWEI, DARRYL



recent entries
1st Car Practical
2nd week of holidays
1st BookOut
BF..
Not feeling very happy now...
Today, i stayed at home to watch all the TV show t...
Projects!
FTT!!!
I think im going to fall sick soon... =((( My left...
imissyou...LOVES-SHUYI-


wishlist
Overseas trip with Dearest
LG ice cream phone
More Shorts
More Jeans
New bag
More clothes
Dye my hair AGAIN!!!
New Laptop (WHITE&LIGHT)
Good Results
Pass my FTT
Get my driving licence before my 20th birthday


rewind


Thursday, June 25, 2009
Post for Huting! @ 12:25 AM

WONG HUI TING!!!

This post is specially for u!

So fun being an auntie with huishan today ar! But u damn biased! Why under ur to do is got huishan's surprise? Why dun have shuyi's surprise? =(((

AND AND AND... THANKS for scolding me in msn today ar! I rmb very clearly la: "bitch,shyt me..." Forgotten still got wad le. I know u are going to say, "i didnt mean it!" It's okay, im kind enough to forgive u!

Friday is coming!! I have been waiting for this day! Hope it will go well and the 3 of us can have fun! =)

Anw, hope all of u have fun tml for the amazing race! =)

LOVES
-SHUYI-



©copyrighted 2008 punch-that-goblin.co.nr