|
MY STORY

WebMistress
-SHUYI-
30 JANUARY 1990
Currently studying in Ngee Ann Poly, Accountancy
Attached to CHEN DEWEI, DARRYL
recent entries
Did i made a wrong choice?
Another nice weekends...
Coolcoolcool. Im using itouch now to blog. Kinda s...
Sister's 21st!!!
A nice weekend is gone again, looking forward to ...
Weekends is here!
=(((
Wed, 29 June
Nice weekends...
Huishan's celebration...
wishlist
Overseas trip with Dearest
LG ice cream phone
More Shorts
More Jeans
New bag
More clothes
Dye my hair AGAIN!!!
New Laptop (WHITE&LIGHT)
Good Results
Pass my FTT
Get my driving licence before my 20th birthday
rewind
|
 Friday, August 21, 2009
 @ 2:55 AM
Well, blogger is still not as normal. The outlay is very wierd, i think it's my laptop kana virus. Today was somehow a crying day for me? Well, quarrelled with BF jus because im too honest. Forget it, i jus hope tml will be a better day. Suddenly, i feel the happiness deep in me. I dunno why? Maybe is the thinking, how u think will affect your mood. I really appreciate those friends who showed their concern for me, and if without them I dunno how im supposed to survive through the night ystd. Was a super long night ystd, slept at 5am becoz i wanted to wait for bf to wake up at 630am but couldnt make it, so i set alarm to wake up. Friends went through the time with me, listened to all my rubbish and gave me advice. THANKS darren and zuoting! =D Thanks yiwei for your concern too! I have decided to be a xiao nu ren! Since bf is a da nan ren, and this is something he cant change, i will try my best to be a XNR! Really really wish that my relationship will be like my friend's parents! Damn nice and sweet. =)) I will work forward and hard to be a XNR! I will try my best to be the best gf on earth and i wan let dearest to be the happiest BF!!! I think u all sure think i siao, but maybe im jus too happy now. I hope i can do it, hope i can control my temper. jiayoujiayoujiayou!!! It's late. Time checked : 310am. Goodnight people... LOVES -SHUYI-
©copyrighted 2008 punch-that-goblin.co.nr
|
|
about me
further stuffs of you here |
 Friday, August 21, 2009
 @ 2:55 AM
Well, blogger is still not as normal. The outlay is very wierd, i think it's my laptop kana virus. Today was somehow a crying day for me? Well, quarrelled with BF jus because im too honest. Forget it, i jus hope tml will be a better day. Suddenly, i feel the happiness deep in me. I dunno why? Maybe is the thinking, how u think will affect your mood. I really appreciate those friends who showed their concern for me, and if without them I dunno how im supposed to survive through the night ystd. Was a super long night ystd, slept at 5am becoz i wanted to wait for bf to wake up at 630am but couldnt make it, so i set alarm to wake up. Friends went through the time with me, listened to all my rubbish and gave me advice. THANKS darren and zuoting! =D Thanks yiwei for your concern too! I have decided to be a xiao nu ren! Since bf is a da nan ren, and this is something he cant change, i will try my best to be a XNR! Really really wish that my relationship will be like my friend's parents! Damn nice and sweet. =)) I will work forward and hard to be a XNR! I will try my best to be the best gf on earth and i wan let dearest to be the happiest BF!!! I think u all sure think i siao, but maybe im jus too happy now. I hope i can do it, hope i can control my temper. jiayoujiayoujiayou!!! It's late. Time checked : 310am. Goodnight people... LOVES -SHUYI-
©copyrighted by www.so-kawaii.co.nrr
|
|
freebies
if you got some stuffs you wanna share then share it here
|
credits
designer: stephanie
image: scienceishardcore
powered by: blogspot
cursor: lovecandied
|
affiliates
Those Close ones
friend @ blogger friend
friend @ blogger friend
friend @ blogger friend
friend @ blogger friend
friend @ blogger friend
friend @ blogger friend
friend @ blogger friend
friend @ blogger friend
friend @ blogger friend
friend @ blogger friend
friend @ blogger friend
friend @ blogger friend
friend @ blogger friend
|